Anthony Brett Adams
PO Box 882, Madison, GA 30650
To be challenged daily in a position I enjoy.
- Ability to learn quickly and to solve problems on my own
- I can develop/program a website/web app to fit a particular situation.
- I enjoy helping people.
Morgan County Fire Department | Madison, GA
- Respond to structure, brush, and vehicle fires, as well as accidents, and medical calls.
- I completed the county provided Firefighter 1 course, and a Hazmat Operations course. I have also completed the Emergency Medical Responder course.
- I have also completed FEMA Independant Study courses; ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700.
Madison Studios | Madison, GA
- I currently develop websites on either static or dynamic platforms for clients, depending on the clients’ needs.
- I have developed mobile website, database driven websites, static websites, as well as modules for CMS Made Simple.
- I optimize clients’ websites for optimal placement in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
KP’s Surplus | Athens, GA
- I sorted through individual items, mostly electronics, and posted them into a custom database, one the items were posted, they were reviewed, and then posted on the online store front.
- I also loaded and unloaded trucks with containers of parts, as well as recyclable material.
Alcovy Creative | Madison, GA
- As a intern I learned how to build out, and make changes to websites on a custom build content management system
- I was also taught how to use Macromedia Flash for animations
Dual Seal Diploma
Morgan County High School | Madison, GA
- I participated in AFJROTC, and FBLA
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) | October 2011 – October 2012
- Registered Volunteer Firefighter | November 2011
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) | March 2012 – March 2014
- Introduction to Incident Command System – IS-00100.b | April 2012
- ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incident – IS-00200.b | April 2012
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) | April 2012
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction – IS-00700.a | May 2012
- Basic Public Information Officer | August 2012